Well, we of the Bloggernacle have been dissing people left and right of late, so I thought it was about time for the old â€œYou have to say three nice things about that personâ€ post.
1. That Is a really nice lighting on the capital there in the back
2. I like one of your Italy Paintings
3. Your Covered Bridge is almost â€œRay Dayâ€ â€“esque! He was my art teacher in High School! Love that guy!
1. About 7 years ago, I listened to your show once. You said something about how sometimes you think God took the name â€œI amâ€ and said not to take his name in vain because it is bad to talk bad about ourselves, saying things like â€œI am a loserâ€. I thought that was a cool twist.
2. Good on you for getting away from drugs and alcohol!
3. I hear you do your home teaching! I bet thatâ€™s really fun!
1. You lived a good long life
2. My wifeâ€™s grandfather joined the church partly due to your â€œNaked Communistâ€ book. So I wouldnâ€™t be LDS without you.
3. Your nephew Royal is totally Awesome!
So whoâ€™ve you been recently bad mouthing? Câ€™mon, say three nice things about them. Itâ€™s good for you.
- Over use of exclamation points was on purpose.
- If you canâ€™t say something nice you will be edited by me.